Tuesday 15 October 2013

The King must reason with his customers



I received a phone call this morning from a very persuasive former business colleague within the security industry, as this is one of my lines of business, I remember him instantly as he owed me money, but to maintain my integrity we parted amicably despite the debt. Basically to hear from him sounded like he was trawling through his phone and strategically came across my name. Fortunately I remembered my posting yesterday “The King is the king”. As He gave me a calling to join him in business, and generate work for his security company he promised a massive commission from my hard work. I got back to my desk and penned him the following email.
Dear J
It was very inspirational talking to you; I will transcribe this for my business blog. 
So you want me to cold call unknown companies with the hope of getting a contract
On the fly and be rewarded with lucrative payment. I am not against such an idea, and I think it is wonderful you thought of me. I am in need of cash now ! ! a promise is not going to cut it. A systemic approach could meet
 Our needs but such an approach needs thought and diligence. It is even difficult to get a
 Response from an email let alone a cold call. I have no resources to use as speculative capital for your venture.

The opportunity cost for me seeking and gaining employment by an interview is much less than 
me gaining a contract with management in tow.
   
RalstonRoy . <cliverranderson@gmail.com> 



 via srs.bis7.eu.blackberry.com  

12:21 (4 hours ago)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to me Ok Clive
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Many thanks for your response. I empathize with your concern.
Life is a small gamble at times, some will pay dividend, and some will not.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 
Many thanks for your response. I empathize with your concern.
Life is a small gamble at times, some will pay dividend, and some will not. 
Do you like your potential customers or have a good relationship with them can you reason with them?

Identify your targeted customers, their characteristics, and their geographic locations.
The description will be completely different depending on whether you plan to sell to other businesses or directly to consumers. If you sell a consumer product, but sell it through a channel of distributors, wholesalers, and retailers, you must carefully analyse both the end consumer and the middleman businesses to which you sell. For your most important customer group, construct what is called a demographic profile that is their age, gender, location income level occupation, education. Always remember, The king is the King and the Queen is powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment